CRISIL Limited Released Job Openings On 13-08-2021.CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company. CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for CRISIL Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
CRISIL Limited Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 05-10+ Years of Experience for Credit Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Credit Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyse Companys financial performance which include;
- Past financial and business performance & Benchmark these against peers performance.
- Project future performance of the company
- Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis of various large corporates.
- Assign Ratings and prepare reports that cogently capture the rationale behind the rating.
- Make credit rating recommendation to the Rating Committee.
- Ensure adherence to timelines.
- Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation.
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management;
- Discuss with the key management personnel of the corporates being rated to understand their strategy and business model
- Communicate the final Rating to the client
- Make presentations to the Rating Committee and respond to the questions/provide clarifications in support of the rating recommendation
- In case of manager position, the role may also require management of a small team of Analysts/Senior Rating Analysts and ensure quality and regulatory compliance of the team.