DXC Technology Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. DXC Technology is an American multinational company that provides information technology services from business to business.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DXC Technology Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can send the CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide technical accounting expertise on various US GAAP accounting matters
- Drive the MEC, QEC and YEC closure activities
- Work closely on the group reporting under US GAAP and submission to the corporate which enable them to file the 10K and 10Q reporting
- Manage and support the conduct of various audits under IGAAP (includes Statutory audit, Tax audit, GST audit and Internal Audit)
- Should have knowledge around GST compliances
- Collaborate with other functional areas like tax team and ensure for compliances
- Take ownership for the various balance sheet account
- Assist manager in month end review and analytics
- Ensure compliance with Company accounting policies and the application of generally acceptable accounting principles
- Should have sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices and demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies in a SOX environment