Crisil Limited Released Job Openings On 22-09-2021.CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Limited Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/CS/CFA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Credit Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Credit Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 7,50,000 – 14,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 22/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Amazon,PwC,Jindal Steel and Power,TATA Steel,Accenture,EY,Capgemini Released Freshers & Experience Openings
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertaking research and analysis of an entity through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the entity based on the internal rating framework and methodology.