Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 09/07/2022.Icon Clinical Research Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Hiring ACA/CIMA/ACCA (or) MBA/M.com Graduates with 02 –07 Years of Experience for Financial Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accountant as follows..
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:09/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
As an Accountant, you will make sure timely and accurate financial information is provided in order for the company to meet its goals and objectives while ensuring statutory requirements are met.
• Preparation of monthly financial information for two or more entities including Management Accounts.
• Handle Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Calculation of Cost-plus revenue.
• Ensuring that all of your portfolios follows local statutory requirements, i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Documents, CT returns and all other filings are finished and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines.
• Partnering and liaising with local financial advisors to ensure efficient information flows to ensure local accounts are accurate.
• Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant.
• Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting.
• Liaising with and collaborating with external auditors at both group and local levels.
• Assistance with forecast and budget preparation.
• Assisting and supporting the Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.