Amazon Recruitment 2021. Amazon recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 0 to 5 year(s)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform Ebook quality checks on web pages
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. They need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.