WNS Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Recruiting B.Com,M.Com,MBA Graduate with 02-07 years experience for Bank Reconciliation position.Exp in Bank Reconciliation sub process is bank Payments and Cash Processing or Cash Apps. (we have cash application in OTC / AR as well we dont require them as of now).
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 29 September , 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM
DLF Park, 1/124, Shivaji Gardens, Mount Poonamallee Road, Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089Contact – Subashree Palani
Job Description/Skills Required
- Timely monitoring of bank balance and report out business
- Download and publish bank balance reports as per the business requirements
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and report any discrepancies
- Daily identification of client money in accordance with CASS procedures
- Prepare and publish banking and cash reporting
- Prepare and publish forecast reporting
- Align to business SLA and KPI
- Strong analytical skills
- 1) To function as per the Service Level Agreement
- 2) To achieve all the key Performance Indicators as set by the Team manager.
- 3) To function as per ISO 9001: 2000 procedures.
- 4) To be willing to work in all shifts (including nights).
- 5) Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management.
- 6) To attend all meetings and training as per requirements.
- Domain expertise (F&A, Billing, Processing Accruals, Billing reconciliation)
- Good communications skills
- Analytical ability
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.