Wipro Recruiting CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM for the position Senior Analyst .This position requires CA/CMA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Analyst
|Location||New Delhi, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Analyst|
Job Role or Description
- Perform monthly/quarterly account analysis and roll-forwards of selected general ledger accounts to ensure accounts properly reflect the company’s financial position in accordance with company policy and GAAP
- Review ledger detail, record adjusting journal entries, and prepare supporting schedules for GAAP-based financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of investment level or fund level financial statements and work papers monthly including Preparing Parent Level Balance Sheet Recs monthly.
- Assist in providing support for annual audits and internal control testing including preparing the draft audit workbook and draft of audit report with footnote support.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly reporting to lenders, joint venture partners and portfolio companies.
- Coordinate with the treasury team and AVP in preparing wire transfers
- Weekly and monthly outstanding check processing and reporting. Review property-level financial results prepared by third parties, to ensure results properly reflect the company’s financial position and are in accordance with GAAP
- Review Operator Balance Sheet Recs monthly and provide follow-up questions for the operators.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and journal entries as needed
- Assess and react to changing business conditions, in terms of their impact to the supported organization
- Ensure teams processes and procedures support the departments goals according to guidelines and policies
- Assist in on-boarding operators for acquisitions, dispositions, and other similar transactions including the review and recording of initial entries.
Company Profile Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Apply here For detailed information