Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for APAC – Payroll Specialists and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms (DOP) is a leader in providing next generation technology to global enterprises. We combine our core business knowledge with leading technologies such as digital, robotics process automation, cognitive technologies and analytics to offer powerful business intelligence that helps in improving business visibility, allowing business leaders to respond quickly to evolving market needs. Eligibility for the APAC – Payroll Specialists as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Gopanpally )
- Post Name: APAC – Payroll Specialists
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience and Knowledge in handling HR & Payroll for APAC Geo.
- Knowledge in Onboarding & Off boarding process.
- Good Communication skills Reading, Writing & Speaking
- Ability to Handle Queries and Exceptions
- Ability to perform complex transactional activities
- PC skills and MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge on any Payroll ERP like Ramco Systems, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards,
- Interaction with customer, vendor and 3rd parties
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wipro Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wipro Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.