Wipro Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA/BFA for the position Associate-US Payroll .This position requires B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA/BFA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 02nd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate-US Payroll
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Associate-US Payroll|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLAs and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
Company Profile Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India