Wipro Released Job Openings On 13/02/2023.Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details are provided below.Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Vacancy Details:
Wipro Recruiting CA graduates with 00-02 years experience for Analyst position.Complete Details for the Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Deloitte Virtual Drive On 18th Feb-23 (Saturday) – Salary ₹ 9,00,000 – 19,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop a good understanding of real estate private equity funds operations, quarterly reporting deliverables, financial systems/applications and the reporting source data.
- Prepare and review customized Investor reporting templates for all Real Estate fund groups.
- Review Management Fee calculations/ Investor memo.
- Create and review Salesforce tickets for tracking investor requests.
- Prepare Quarterly Investor Reports and Performance Summaries
- Perform IRR and Time Weighted Return and Leverage Ratio calculation for Real Estate funds.
- Review Audit Confirm Reports and CAS statements.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
- Ad-hoc requests.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must be a Post Graduate or C.A., with knowledge of finance
- Candidates must have 0 – 2 years of relevant experience in financial reporting, performance reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- The ability to effectively work as an individual contributor and possess strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills, multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
- The profile involves effective communication across Clients facilities globally and hence possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills in verbal and written English is a must
- A demonstrated ability to write effectively and summarize large amounts of information succinctly and quickly
- A desire to work in an international team environment, often under pressure and with multiple stakeholders.
Click here for Official notification and Apply