Wells Fargo Recruiting CA/CWA/MBA for the position Finance Analyst .This position requires CA/CWA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance Analyst
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Finance Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Acquiring a strong working knowledge on forecasting/budgeting by allocating costs to the different lines of business
- Ensure timely coordination and analysis of financial information including monthly financial results, preparation of recurring management reports, monthly budget transfers and forecasting support
- Perform variance analysis and provide business commentary
- Ensure the high-level accuracy and timely submissions without any exceptions
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the Forecasting/Budgeting activities specifically related to timing, amount, budget transfers and cost allocations
- Understanding and communicating issues and new developments and providing guidance on suitable corrective actions.
- Work in a small dedicated team but with reach into other stakeholder groups
- Partner with Business Finance teams across different horizontals to ensure that the teams have a strong sense of teamwork to accomplish the goals of Enterprise Analytics & Allocations.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis to support various business line questions related to Forecasting/Budgeting activities
Company Profile Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California; operational headquarters in Manhattan; and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally