Wells Fargo Recruiting CA/CFA/CMA/MBA for the position Senior Finance Analyst .This position requires CA/CFA/CMA/MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Finance Analyst
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Finance Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus and ability to lead from the front.
- Reputation for being a highly responsive individual who thrives on achieving results in a large, complex, diverse organization; who respects the culture, is flexible and adaptable.
- Candidate should be a subject matter expert on FP&A and should be good with the numbers, ability to break the information into meaningful data points, good story writing and commentary skills.
- Candidate should have good stakeholder engagement skills and should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate should have good financial acumen and come out with good strategic/ go forward data /analytic support and support the business teams.
- Capable of conducting in-depth research of large data (financial & non-financial) using various tools and providing insightful solutions to stakeholders.
- Interact / coordinate with different teams to proactively raise any specific issues or challenges around the business and work independently with the concerned teams to resolve issues.
Company Profile Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California; operational headquarters in Manhattan; and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally.
Apply here For detailed information