Wells Fargo Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM/BA/MA/BCA/MCA for the position Analytics Associate .This position requires B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM/BA/MA/BCA/MCA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 05th July 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analytics Associate
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Analytics Associate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Analyze business needs and translate into recommendations/solutions to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance with Wells Fargo policies.
- Work independently to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or data challenges.
- Work with managers to apply business intelligence tools to business goals and analytical requirements, which may include: automating controls, reduction of end user computing tools, greater run-time efficiency, capacity planning, volume forecasting and unit costing.
- Serve as a valuable resource to the other members of the team while promoting knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
- Support the creation and delivery of data outputs and related reporting. As needed, develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations.
- Monitor and/or administers jobs to deliver expected outputs to Controllers Teams until transitioned to business as usual.
- Manage small projects requiring coordination, resource allocation, time management and consultation to other analysts on the team.
- Assist with defining new job aides to run the scripts/automation tools that have been developed.
- Adhere to Wells Fargo Controllers small automation standards as defined. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.Required Qualifications, International:
Company Profile Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.