Wells Fargo Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wells Fargo s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wells Fargo Recruiting CA/CFA/ICWA/CMA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for SOSS3-Securities Operations Investment Banking Position.Complete Details for the SOSS3-Securities Operations Investment Banking as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Account and Event services (Opening and Closing accounts, account management), Asset Movement Services, Trading services (Trade processing / Settlements etc.), Holding Services (Corporate Action / Mutual funds processing / Portfolio Reconciliation etc.)
- Assign all Trade/ Income differences accurately and on a timely basis.
- To be able to process all type of trades/ corporate action events independently.
- Handle the queries form the onshore teams/clients/customers.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in middle office area which high complex in nature.
- To be able to escalate any discrepancies/issues to the supervisors in a timely fashion.
- Good understanding of market participants like custodian, clearing house, brokers, Investment Managers, exchange etc.