IIFL Securities Released Job Openings On 27-09-2021. IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IIFL Securities s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IIFL Securities Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Loan Manager & Sales Manager Position.Complete Details for the Loan Manager & Sales Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Nagpur
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 27th September – 29th September from 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM onwards Gandhi Grain Branch, CA Road, Telephone Exchange Square, Nagpur – 440008
- Interested candidates can mail their profiles directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line as SM/LM – Nagpur Location.
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- -Responsible for appraising the Gold Ornaments & verify KYC at Customers door step. -Responsible to travel with in the assigned territory/cluster for disbursing loans as per the laid process. -Coordinate with respective stakeholders for grievance handling related Customers, Disbursal, Process etc. -Responsible for strict adherence to Process, Policy, Guidelines laid by the Organization. Desired Candidate : Graduates with minimum 1 Year of experience in Gold Valuation / Gold checking in Finance/Banking segment.