Muthoot Finance Released Job Openings On 19-09-2021. The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a global presence and having 33,000 employees strong workforce..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Muthoot Finance s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Muthoot Finance Recruiting B.Com/B.B.A/ B.M.S Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Udaipur, Barmer, Merta, Sriganganagar, Nathdwara, Pali, Bhilwara,
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 19th September – 25 September , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD Regional Office, 2nd floor, Qureshi Tower, Opp. new kohinoor cinema Akhliya Circle, Chopasani Road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches. Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellery’s as per company norms. Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services. Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets. Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development. Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch. Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization. Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS. Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch. Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentially in all dealings. Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly. Candidate’s age must be below 30 years and a regular graduate.