Kotak Mahindra Bank Released Job Openings On 11-08-2021.Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India€™s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group€™s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Kotak Mahindra Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-04+ Years of Experience for CASA Acquisition Manager Position.Complete Details for the CASA Acquisition Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Medak, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, armoor
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/08/2021
- Mode of application :Walkin
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 10th August – 14th August , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., DOOR NO: 16-10-1/S/46, Plot No. 46, Sri Krupa Market, Mahaboob Mansion, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 50036 Contact – Branch Manger
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To acquire customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers
- To cross-sell TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc.
- To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to RO
- Hardcore sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities