Alankit limited Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) for the position Accounts – Deputy Manager .This position requires CA,ICWA (CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 08th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Accounts – Deputy Manager
|Company Name||Alankit limited|
|Salary Offering||₹ 4,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Accounts – Deputy Manager|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Related Job : Cognizant Released 500 FRESHER And Experienced Openings
Time and Venue 9th November , 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM Alankit House, 4E/2 Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi -110 055 Landmark:- Near post office Nearest Metro Station:- Jhandewalan metro station gate no. 2 Contact – Mr. Deven Sirohi ( 07290012325 )
Job Role or Description
- Regular accounting, review sub-system posting positions, month end close, inter-co clearing, suspense clearing.
- Monthly BS and PL analysis correct position in the account, business and entity
- Completeness and Accuracy of ledger data for Reporting / Tax / Analytical requirements
- Preparation of standalone and consolidated financials as per IGAAP and Ind-AS
- Implementation and working on ERP develop chart of accounts, testing of the system etc.
- Manage account payables & receivables
- Monitor aged debtors & follow up in necessary
- Bookkeeping of daily transactions, Balance Sheet & General Ledger reconciliations
- Develop month-end closing process and ensure compliance
- Bank reconciliation, monitor bank accounts
- Develop an approval matrix of operating spend, capital spend & project spend and necessary procedure
- Manage end to end completion of year end external Audit.
- MIS reporting
Company Profile Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then.