WTW GDS Walk-in Drive For Financial Planning & Analysis on Saturday 30th Sep 2023 for Mumbai location . Required CA/MBA/MCOM (Any Master’s Degree) with 3+ years experience in Cash flow/FP&A
Time and Venue
30 September , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Willis Towers Watson , Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Compound Godrej & Boyce Industry Estate, Vikhroli West, Mumbai Maharashtra 400079
Contact – Neha G
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities:-
- Perform daily deliverables for FP&A functions.
- Demonstrate the ability to reconcile financials and resolve discrepancies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a Profit & Loss Statement.
- Perform control checking between management finance systems and financial reports.
- Develop cash flow analysis to explain monthly/quarterly FCF drivers
- Create AP/AR Dashboard & executive level dashboard with cash flow outputs.
- Ensure monthly management reporting to Head office/onshore is completed within preset deadlines.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners in analyzing business performance.
- Understand the Planning process and assist with establishing yearly Plans.
- Perform free cash flow reporting and forecasting at business level
- Develop monthly variance analysis process to explain variances and refine processes
- Identify FCF drivers by business and generate insights for FCF generation
- Provide analysis and response to questions raised by Home Office/Onshore.
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in supporting ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Document and keep procedures for all reporting activities and tasks up to date.
- Support the team tools/databases as well as reporting templates/models and macros.
- Ensure a smooth transition of new tasks from onshore stakeholders by proactively addressing requirements and providing solutions.