Vodafone Recruiting for the position Senior Executive-GL Accounting .This position requires CA/CS/ICWA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM/Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Executive-GL Accounting
|Salary Offering||₹ 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Executive-GL Accounting|
|Qualification||CA/CS/ICWA/B.Com/MBA/PGDM/Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate|
share your updated CV on the below email id on email@example.com
Job Role or Description
- Perform Daily and Monthly Bank and control account reconciliations to ensure accuracy of the Bank account balances and accounting of transactions
- Perform the daily AR receipt allocation process to ensure timely application of cash is reflected in AR and GL
- Work on the allocation of open items to correct GL code to ensure timely clearances and keeping the ageing within 30 days
- Preparation of Guarantees listing to be share with Vodafone Group treasury on monthly basis
- Ensure timely reconciliation to reflect correct bank balances against GL.
- Updating and maintaining the loan schedule
- Ensure the timely submission of selections notices to process interest payment for various loan facilitates.
- Managing and posting the cash module for ANZ bank accounts.
- Help onshore team in taking the decision in regards to their cash management by updating the cash forecasting v/s actual payments.
- Preparation and posting of monthly clearance journals to clear the FX variances and erroneous entries
- Complete legal checklist and ensure that all compliance requirement are met Run monthly payroll runs in Ensure all month close activities are performed with accuracy and timelines
- Adhere to the Risk controls for activities performed for local market Treasury.
- Adherence to system and business rules, authority levels and SLAs for local market Treasury processing requirements
- Daily interaction with Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and LM team
- External interaction with Banks for accounting of the transactions
Company Profile: VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK. Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Groups partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation