DCB Bank Recruitment 2021. DCB Bank recruiting CA Inter,B. Com,MBA for Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DCB Bank Limited is a private sector scheduled commercial bank in India. It is amongst the new generation banks that received the scheduled commercial bank license from the bank regulator, Reserve Bank of India. DCB Bank received the licence on 31 May 1995.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DCB Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: CA Inter,B. Com,MBA
- Experience:1 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue : 7th April – 8th April , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
DCB Bank 202 Western Edge 1 Western Express Highway Borivali East, Mumbai
- Contact Details: ALIM KHAN
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage an identified set of SME customers
- Engagement with the customer through scheduled outbound calls and inbound calls received from these identified set of customers
- Scheduled outbound call to be done to explore Opportunities and identify Risk in theseallotted portfolio of customers
- Ensure compliance of sanction terms by the customers in terms of PDD, Account Churn, SL acceptance, ADS submission, Stock & Book debt statement submission etc
- Support the field level team for closure of customer issues relating to branch banking transactions, Trade finance Transactions, requisite approvals etc. This will be done through continuous engagement with the internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring Customer Visit Report (CVR) are timely and properly submitted by the Field team