USHA International Recruitment 2021. USHA International recruiting B.Com/B.Com(Hons)/ICWA/CMA for SAP CO (Controling) Consultant – Sr. Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.USHA International Ltd., an enterprise of the Shriram Group, is one of India’s largest consumer durables marketing companies with a turnover of over Rs.2400 crores. Our diverse range of products has over 60 million satisfied customers in 60 countries around the world.. Eligibility for the SAP CO (Controling) Consultant – Sr. Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: USHA International
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: SAP CO (Controling) Consultant – Sr. Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/B.Com(Hons)/ICWA/CMA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:12,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The role would be responsible for complete management of SAP CO module. To understand the needs of the organization related to Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis and Product Costing and ensure all the related processes are configure in the SAP CO module and are effectively used Day-to-day support to the users of finance and costing, working at HO / Locations and manufacturing units at Usha International Limited. To ensure the system support to track and record all the business transactions and book closure. Reports development for Gross Margin, SKU wise profitability analysis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in USHA International Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with USHA International Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.