UBS Recruitment 2021. UBS recruiting CA,MBA for Financial Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centres as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.Eligibility for the Financial Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UBS
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Financial Controller
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- ensuring Daily PnL and balance sheet is accurately reported to the FO
- pnL reconciliation between various management reporting tools
- ensuring that the relevant PnL and Balance sheet positions are correctly reported at month ends
- ensuring the performance of T0 v/s T1 checks and fit for purpose commentary
- reconciliations to be completed and all issues identified/resolved
- ensuring all controls are adhered to
- coordinating the completion and delivery of the tasks allocated to the team
- ensuring that the team’s KPIs and SLAs are met
- ensuring the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
- monitoring control reports to ensure accuracy of data for P&L, validation and downstream processes
- ensuring clean audit results from internal and external reviews
- owning key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation
- identifying and driving process re-engineering and constantly challenge status quo for control improvement and process efficiency
- motivating and empowering the team to deliver continuous improvements
- responding and resolving issues arising out of interactions with clients and stakeholders
- ensuring open communication and addressing issues / concerns raised
- establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with key stakeholders across.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.