TVS Credit Services Limited Recruitment 2021. TVS Credit Services Limited recruiting CA,MBA for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
From the largest cities to the smallest villages, India is filled with ambition and enterprise. As Indians from all walks of life set out to write their growth story, our timely and affordable credit empowers them to bring their dreams alive.Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: TVS Credit Services Limited
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:10 – 12 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting the Chief Audit Officer in preparation of the Risk-based Internal Audit Annual Plan
- End to end project and team management of the Corporate Level Audits (Sourcing, Credit, Central Operations, Collections, HR, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Risk & Treasury etc)
- Audit report discussion with Process owners/Sr. Management
- Assisting CAO in AC presentation
- Open Points follow up & tracking
- Appropriate training/guidance to the team on functional aspects and audit approach/methodology
- Multi-tasking between audit assignments
- Constant communication/exchange of ideas with peers (IT Audit Team, Area Audit Team, CCM Team)
- Ensuring proper workflow and documentation standards is adhered to by the team in the Audit system; Discussing with CAO for any additional feature/enhancement required in the Audit system
- Professional development of the team through regular feedbacks on the projects; discussing their performance appraisal with the CAO
- Regular interaction/liaising with other functions/process owners; keeping himself abreast with all the developments happening in the Company; similarly keeping abreast with all the regulatory and technological changes/developments happening in the Industry
- Data Analytics Projects Identification of Risk metrics/patterns that require continuous monitoring and discussing the same with CAO & CCM Team; Working with the CCM Team to automate the monitoring of key risks scenarios; Audit of the outliers/exceptions thrown by the CCM system
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.