Torrent Power Recruiting for the position AM / Manager – Business Development .This position requires CA/CS/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/BMS with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- AM / Manager – Business Development
|Company Name||Torrent Power|
|Salary Offering||No Information|
|Hiring Designation||AM / Manager – Business Development|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- Preparation of Financial Model
- Sensitivity analysis
- Evaluation of direct & indirect taxes and its impact on project, financing assumptions, accounting and building those into financial model.
- Detailed study of Tender Document for Solar & Wind under (BOO/BOOT) and Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) models
- Evaluation of brownfield opportunities (M&A)
- Evaluation of opportunities under Commercial & Industry (C&I) segments
- Liaison & co-ordination with Govt. clients, consultants, legal counsel, competitors etc.
- Identify potential risks to the organization and peruse for change/modification in tender condition to mitigate the risk
- Prepare management deck capturing bid key condition, potential risks, financial numbers, competitor scenario for final bid decision.
- Co-ordination among internal stakeholders to ensure compliance to the Pre-Bid activities including participate in Reverse Auction
- PPA compliance like Financial Closure, FM, CIL, EoT etc.
Company Profile: Torrent Power is one of the leading brands in the Indian power sector, promoted by the Rs. 50 billion Torrent Group – a group committed to its mission of transforming life by serving two of the most critical needs – Healthcare and Power. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the flagship company of the Torrent Group, is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals industry with a vision of becoming a global entity in the arena.