Torrent Power Recruiting CA for the position ASSISTANT MANAGER- PROJECT FINANCE .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 06thAugust 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- ASSISTANT MANAGER- PROJECT FINANCE
|Company Name||Torrent Power|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||ASSISTANT MANAGER- PROJECT FINANCE|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Issuing listed NCDs (end to end process including bidding, credit rating, negotiation of term sheet, documents, EBP etc.).
- Issuing listed CPs (handing process end to end).
- Part of team raising term loans, responsible for renewal / tie-up of working capital facilities (including negotiation of term sheets and documents).
- Financial Modelling for fund raising activities.
- Debt related due diligence for acquisition opportunities.
- Overseeing SEBI / RBI compliances and adept with various RBI / SEBI regulations.
- Routine NCD and Loan compliances like debt servicing, stock statement, FFR, UFCE, quarterly compliance reports, financial covenants, CMA reports etc.
- Liaising with Rating Agencies, Lawyers, LIAs, LIEs, Mutual Funds, Consortium Banks etc for tasks, proposals, and approvals under financing documents.
- Preparing management reports on debt and foreign exchange exposure.
- Obtaining title search reports, valuation report etc. being compliances under NCDs & loans.
- Managing non-fund based working capital facilities like LCs, BGs across various units at corporate level.
Company Profile Torrent Power is one of the leading brands in the Indian power sector, promoted by the Rs. 50 billion Torrent Group – a group committed to its mission of transforming life by serving two of the most critical needs – Healthcare and Power. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the flagship company of the Torrent Group, is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals industry with a vision of becoming a global entity in the arena.