Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) hiring for Finance Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Finance Officer
- Qualification: B.Com,Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Experience : 2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Up to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Opening date for online Application:07/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 15-04-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Contact Details: email@example.com
- Address : Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Name of the Post: : Finance Officer, Saksham Prerak
2. Job Location : Mumbai
3. Duration : Till March 2024.
4. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Remuneration CTC : Up to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
6. Terms of Reference for the position of Finance Officer, Saksham
a. Checking of Bills or Supporting Vouchers in support of expenses incurred for the project by staff and trainees
b. Process payment of vendors, employees, etc and check all related supporting documents and papers.
c. Prepare Progress Update report quarterly/bi-annually.
d. Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis.
e. Prepare challan & deposit the tax deducted at source within the due date.
f. Prepare TDS statement on a Monthly Basis for vendors and staff on regular basis.
g. Prepare Comparative Statement, Check & finalize before issuing Purchase Order.
h. Assist the Senior Finance & Admin Manager in preparation of Monthly reports & time to time any financial reports.
i. Assist the Sr. Finance & Admin Officer in any other tasks as given by from time to time.
j. Assist Sr. Finance Officer in Internal Audit & Any other work as & when assigned by Supervisor(s).
How to Apply :
Last date of Application: 15th April 2021