Muthoot Group Recruitment 2021. Muthoot Group recruiting B.Com,BA for Customer Care Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post
Muthoot Group Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Group is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and .an average of 40,000 customers a day. Eligibility for the Customer Care Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Muthoot Group
- Location : Renukaji, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Post Name: Customer Care Executive
- Qualification: B.Com,BA
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:29/03/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- 8129602003 , hrjlr muthootgroup.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism.
- Generate business and leads for new loans from new customers
- Handle branch walk-ins for business generation
- Generate referrals through existing customer base and walk-ins.
- Meetings with HNI, corporates and institutional clients to promote gold loan proposition.
- To handle customer requests and complaints and take it to closure.
- Understand the need of the customer and cross sell other products accordingly.
- Generate business and leads for other products like insurance, NCDs, gold coin etc.
- Enter meetings, leads, conversions(self-sourced and referred leads) in play book / CRM daily
- Conducting outbound marketing activities to ensure continuous Walk-In the branches and a regular graduate