Wipro Recruitment 2021. Wipro recruiting Any Graduate for Domestic Voice Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013.. Eligibility for the Domestic Voice Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Wipro
- Location :Greater Noida
- Post Name: Domestic Voice Process
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidates can either mail or WhatsApp their CV in- email@example.com/ 9531765325- HR Trisha
Job Description/Skills Required
- Wipro Is hiring for voice process in Greater Noida location- HR Trisha -NO WALK- IN INTERVIEWS Interested candidates can either mail or WhatsApp their CV in- firstname.lastname@example.org/ 9531765325- HR Trisha – Fresher and experienced candidates with 0-1 year of experience in domestic call center can apply. – Graduates or Under Graduates can apply. (Except- MBA Regular, MCA Regular, BTech Civil/ Mechanical). – Must have good communication skills, in English and Hindi. – Must have the ability in customer service, handling customers and resolving issues of customers. – Must have problem-solving skills and enhancing customer satisfaction through quick and efficient resolution. – Good typing skills – Flexible in working rotational shifts. – 6 days working and 1 day weekly off. – Immediate joiners only. Perks and Benefits- – Cab facility available within 30kms
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Wipro Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Wipro Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.