TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 10-08-2021.TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 05-10+ Years of Experience for SENIOR MANAGER CORPORATE FINANCE Position.Complete Details for the SENIOR MANAGER CORPORATE FINANCE as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Purpose of the Job: Arrange financing for various capital projects/ corporate requirements of Tata Steel UK (TSUK) and Tata Steel Netherlands (TSN) Maintain bank relationships for TSUK and TSN Monitor loan covenants, undertake corporate finance related activities and maintain bank relationships for Tata Steel NL and TSUK Assess the Trade finance related requirements of different teams across TSUK and TSN and discuss the requirement with banks/ financial institutions and evaluate potential solutions with business teams Key Job Responsibility: Finalization of loan documents: Work with the lawyers to finalize the loan documents for the financings arranged from the banks Bank relationships: Manage the relationships with the consortium and non-consortium banks MIS Reporting: Preparation of MIS on regular intervals for making key reporting to the senior management highlighting issues and concerns Internal approvals: Preparation of Board notes and presentation of business case Trade Finance : Assess and provide solutions for liquidity and working capital management through Trade Finance structures Explore and evaluate innovative structures to mitigate trade finance risk and optimise balance-sheet Bank financing for projects: Discuss and negotiate with banks to provide financing for TSN and TSUK Negotiate with the banks for Financial Closure