TATA Steel Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. TATA Steel Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for TATA Steel s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
TATA Steel Recruiting CA/ ICWA /MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Manager-Trade Finance Position.Complete Details for the Manager-Trade Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent will be required to regularly engage with multiple business teams across Tata Steel Limited and Group companies to assess trade finance related requirements and lead discussions with banks for financing of such requirements. The incumbent will be executing Trade finance arrangements with banks and financial institutions and implement internal systems to set standard process for the function.Key Objective / Overall Job Responsibility Assess and provide solutions for liquidity and working capital management through Trade Finance structures Explore and Evaluate innovative structures to mitigate trade finance risk and optimise balance-sheet Negotiate terms and conditions with banks and facilitate implementation of the financing arrangement within the company Monitor banking operations to ensure timely completion of procedures and process efficiency resulting in minimal operating costs and business ease. Ensure preparation of monthly MIS and reporting for senior management. Process transactions for issuing of guarantees, amendment, cancellation, lodgment of claims and payments within the limit as per the credit policy.