Tata Projects Recruiting CA,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil for the position AGM-Insurance.This position requires CA,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th March 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- AGM-Insurance
|Company Name||Tata Projects|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas) ( Powai)|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Qualification||CA,B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Assess, identify, and quantify the various risks associated with various projects domestic and international within TPL business (and its JV/ subsidiaries) on a continuous basis.
- Interact with various stake holders in various SBGs to cater their requirements and design the insurance policies along with Insurance Brokers / Independently and ensure all risks are covered properly as per contractual and statutory regulations/ conditions.
- Co-ordinate with various internal departments to obtain the necessary information required for the placement on an ongoing basis for any changes.
- Approach independently / through broker to Insurers and ensure that the terms obtained on competitive basis are overall best suited for the business requirements.
- Ensure that the insurance coverage is always adequate and continues without any breaks or gap.
- Follow-up and obtain the documentation after the placement and verify that everything is in order and as per the requirement.
- Arrange for endorsement(s) as and when required for any changes in the insurance program.
- Ensure safe custody of all policies and management approval notes.
- To co-ordinate on renewal of employee related insurance policies in co-ordination with HR.
- Ensure prompt reporting of Claims to the Insurer / Insurance Broker.
- Follow-up with Surveyor for survey.
- Attend to surveys at Project site as and when required.
- Co-ordinate with project site for submission of documents to the Surveyor / Insurer.
- Analyze the claim heads in line with policy coverage and draft the claim bill accordingly.
- Negotiate with Surveyor / Insurer for the early settlement of the claim(s).
- Visit Insurers and Surveyors as and when required for discussion on claim.
MIS Reporting and Compliance
- Maintain Claims MIS and present the same to various stake holders on periodic basis.
- Ensure updating of insurance portal with all policy and claims details.
- Handle Audits.
Company Profile Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired industrial infrastructure companies in India. We have expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects. We provide ready-to-deploy solutions for refineries, roads, bridges, integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports, and power generation, transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water & waste management and mining & metal purification systems.
Apply here For detailed information