TATA Power Recruiting B. Com,CA,MBA,M. Com for the position Associate Finance (Accounts Payable) .This position requires B. Com,CA,MBA,M. Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 22/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate Finance (Accounts Payable)
|Company Name||TATA Power|
|Salary Offering||2-5 Lacs P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Associate Finance (Accounts Payable)|
|Qualification||B. Com,CA,MBA,M. Com|
Time and Venue : 30 September , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM,TATA POWER SAKI RECEIVING STATION – 94, Tunga Rd, Ganesh Nagar, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072 (View on map),Contact – Srushti Moonot ( 9930168988 )
Job Role or Description
- Invoice processing through Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and BDC.
- Review and clearing of GRIR Accounts and Advances.
- Review and clearing of Retention amount and vendor liability
- Processing of Notification for retention release and disbursal
- Processing Bill discounting requirements on Exchange and Bank portals
- Payment run for processing advances and vendor payments.
- Provisioning of expenses, review & clearing of old provisions.
- Review of vendor liabilities and write back of vendor liabilities as per policy.
- Scrutiny of GLs & rectification, & monthly accounts closing activities
- Preparation of Audit schedules and coordination with Statuary/Internal auditors for audits
- Responsible for Vendor reconciliation & contract closure
- Handling queries from users / vendors related to AP
- Preferred candidate profile
- 1. Knowledge of SAP-FICO, MM & VIM.
- 2. Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel)
- 3. Has general knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts
- 4. Proficient in written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5. Should have good analytical & presentation skills
Company Profile Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka.As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.