Tata International Released Job Openings On 11-11-2021.Tata International & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Tata International has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA/B.COM Candidates with 06-09+ Years Experience for Manager – Finance & Accounts Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Finance & Accounts as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 11/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Owner of balance sheet, P&L line items, Cash Flow, MIS, Book close, Balance sheet proofing, account reconciliations and other R2R (Record to report) requirements of Tata International.
- Monthly follow up for Flash data, individually engaging with AFCL Consultants, SSC and review of Flash numbers along with Head AFCL
- Monthly follow up for MIS, TB, review of monthly MIS results (along with Head AFCL) for variances/ accuracy and completeness
- Oversee services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Liaise with Auditors, HO, and Statutory agencies on financial related matters, Assist in the Year-end, Internal and Government audits
- Ensure all statutory dues are accurately captured and submitted in time
- Ensure accurate and complete customer and vendor reconciliation, and issuance of reports and follow up on reconciliation items
- Monthly Resolving consolidated MIS queries
- Consolidating Working Capital data for reviews
- Assisting the BU Heads in Annual Budget process
- Prepare AFCLs IND AS Financials (in software Emerge)