Tata International Released Job Openings On 07-10-2021.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA,CA Inter, ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Executive Finance Position.Complete Details for the Executive Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to overview and control the daily financial activities and reporting in Metals Trading vertical Handling following Common Metals activities- Bank Reconciliation, Procession of travel claims and other admin, HR and IT bills, Vendor Payments, Interco Debit notes, Receipts Statutory compliance (GST and TDS etc.) and reporting to corporate Steel Reporting and analysis as per TAT: Flash with variance analysis, analyze-release MIS with variance analysis, prepare-analyze-release BCM deck, cash forecast and borrowing MIS to corporate Preparation of Monthly Management Meeting (MMM) reports and quarterly Board Meeting reports Preparation of Annual Business Plan (ABP) as per corporate guidelines Risk Register submission and arrange review sessions as per TAT Internal / Statutory / Tax Audit as per corporate timelines Vendor/Customer code creation in NAV, Maintain Capex Tracker and ensure Approval as per Authority Matrix, Ad Hoc Corporate and Business requirements Any other duties as assigned by management