Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) hiring for Accounts Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Accounts Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Up to Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Opening date for online Application:07/02/2023
- Closing date for online Application : 15 February 2023
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Contact Details: Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume and certificates of education and experience
Job Description/Skills Required
This is a full-time position. Candidates residing within municipal limits of MMR (Mumbai Metropolitan
Region) / Thane / Navi Mumbai or those able to travel to Mumbai for daily work are invited to apply.
When required, the selected candidate will also be required to travel to other districts.
Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor of Commerce with at least 55 per cent or an equivalent grade in a point scale. The candidate must
have minimum two years of work experience in the field of Finance and Accounts.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
Good knowledge of finalization of accounts of charitable organizations, charitable trusts statutory
Good knowledge of maintenance of books of accounts as per accounting norms.
Excellent knowledge of budgeting and multiple accounting & finance management.
Ability to work effectively in team as well as independently.
Experience in working on ERP software.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, Tally and Power Point.
Click here for notification and Apply