Tata Chemicals Recruitment 2021. Tata Chemicals recruiting B.Com for Finance Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata Chemicals fEstablished in 1939 at Mithapur, and part of the US$ 62.5 B Tata Group, Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) today is the second largest producer of Soda Ash in the world with manufacturing facilities across four continents. TCL is the pioneer and market leader in the branded, iodised salt segment. TCL is also India’s leading manufacturers of urea and phosphatic fertilisers. Its urea plant at Babrala is the country’s most energy efficient fertiliser unit in the country. Phosphatic fertilisers are manufactured at its plant in Haldia.Eligibility for the Finance Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Chemicals
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Finance Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Invoice verification for correctness of GST, Quantity.
- GL Code verification for correct Expenses GL Selected by user
- Scanning of Invoice
- Monthly EIS Preparing
- Bank Payment Processing
- Claim Management Systems.
- Assets Tagging
- Assets Verification
- Petty Cash statement Verification with supporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payment receipt Accounting
- Purchases Requisition
- Purchases Order
- Goods Receipt Posting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Chemicals entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Chemicals entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.