Tata AutoComp Systems Recruiting CA for the position Asst./Dy Manager -Finance .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Asst./Dy Manager -Finance
|Company Name||Tata AutoComp Systems|
|Salary Offering||₹ 10,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Asst./Dy Manager -Finance|
Related Job : Bandhan Bank Walk In On 12th Nov For CA/Any Postgraduate
Job Role or Description
- GL Control, General Accounting, ensuring all accounting as per the accounting process.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts receivable.
- Statutory Audit related preparation of data Audit with Analytical Review along with proper reasons for variations in comparison with the previous quarter and with last year same quarter
- Closure of books of accounts after clearing all or any observations from auditors
- Heading finance & accounts functions involving determining financial objectives, designing & implementing internal control systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial control
- Quarterly Board Data preparation by Compiling data received from various other departments after proper analysis
- Ensure Fixed assets are regularly monitored and capitalization of assets, when put to use/, installed
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of Accounts Receivables reports & inventory Management under Working Capital Management
- Finalization of Balance Sheet & other Financials.
- GST Compliances
- Direct Tax Compliances
Company Profile Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centres and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.