Swiss Re Job Openings On 04/02/2023.Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. We cover both Property & Casualty and Life & Health. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Swiss Re Recruiting Graduate / Post-graduate in Business Management or similar with 0-1 years’ experience as research analyst/ role in KYC related domains for AML Analyst position.Complete Details for the AML Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
This position is part of Reinsurance Client Governance under Reinsurance Centre for Reinsurance Operations, in executing Anti Money Laundering (AML) & International Trade Control (ITC) screening and alert handling process of Reinsurance Business Partners. The role involves conducting screening for AML due diligence reviews and reporting on the outcome of Anti Money Laundering & International Trade Control risk assessments as well as ensuring that appropriate remedial action is taken
- Executing regular Anti Money Laundering (AML) / International Trade Control (ITC) screening and alert handling process, undertaking risk monitoring and quality assurance to demonstrate adherence
- Performing research, verification and analysis of the data and arrive at a conclusive action
- Adhere to Quality & Controls. Need to maintain high standards on quality due to regulatory requirements and adhere to Internal Controls
- Coordinate to report to Compliance of potential breaches in process (i.e., Suspicious activity reporting)
- Identify improvement and standardization opportunities for the process