Sutherland Recruitment 2021. Sutherland recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for Non Voice Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.vivo is a global smartphone brand focusing on introducing perfect sound quality and ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology, and has established itself as one of the top smartphone brands in India.Through our smartphones, we offer users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of lifes beautiful moments.. Eligibility for the Non Voice Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sutherland
- Location :Chennai( Perungalathur )
- Post Name: Non Voice Process
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: 1,00,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact: Vaishnu HR (8939119303)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Desired Candidate Profile Customer care, problem solving, Resolving Conflict
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Sutherland Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Sutherland Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.