Sutherland inviting applications for the below-mentioned profile:
Skill Set-Accounts Payable (P2P)
No. of Openings: 4
Location: Chennai (work from the office)
Shift: US shift (6:30 PM–3:30 AM)
Minimum Qualification: Graduation
Experience required: 2+ years
Notice Period: 15 days/30 days
CTC up to 5LPA
Chennai candidates preferred
1. Handle the blocked or parsed resolutions.
2. Update the AP GL tracker for resolutions required from the GL Team. 3. Statement Reconciliations
4. GRIR Query Resolution
5. Execution of vendor payment runs 6. Process all invoices assigned within the required turn-around time.
7. Reversals and corrections of incorrectly posted invoices
- Creating a payment proposal as per the schedule after performing the duplicate invoice report
- Performing audits for the payment proposal list and the payment exception list
- Getting the identified errors corrected for final payment list approval from the market before completing it
- Downloading the payment file from an ERP and uploading it to the right banking website with the correct value date to arrange the same for authorization before the cut-off time
- Forecasting the payment value for the Treasury team
- Maintain payment transit evidence for audit compliance.
- Verifying the emergency manual payments before sending them to the market for approval and the manager’s sign-off for immediate payment and forecasting
- Performing intercompany netting activities before settlement day for their successful uploading to the intra-netting website for correct net-off values
- Keeping track of all payment deviations, i.e., reject, refund, and return, to follow up with CRC to contact the vendor and get their bank details corrected by the vendor master team
Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com.
Subject line: “Application for Accounts Payable”