Suguna Foods is looking to hire for the position Senior Executive Accountant . This position requires B.Com/M.Com with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 6th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Record to report
|Company Name||Suguna Foods|
|Salary Offering||₹ 3,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Executive Accountant|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- Processing & scrutiny of bills/agreements/contracts for timely payments and disbursements of funds.
- Periodic accounts reconciliation at Corporate Office level & monitor accounts reconciliation at Regional and Subbranch Level.
- Submission of all reports to Corporate Office as per requirement.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors for statutory compliance and ensuring the timely completion of audit.
- Verification of bills & invoice, supporting documents, checking for relevant approvals.
- Day-to-day voucher entries, banking transactions, payment &receipt entries.
- Sales feed costing and value chain
- Various report regarding inventory (Excess stock,expiry stock,scrap report,feed costing etc)
- Bill accounting, petty cash entry,non-petty cash entry, inventory monitoring, budgeting, feed costing.Raw Material sales and scrap sales and feed sales .
Company Profile: Suguna Group was founded in the year 1984 with the inception of Suguna Foods in poultry sector by first generation entrepreneurs. Suguna is a USD 1.3 billion (INR 9,000 cr) group and leader in Indian protein food/animal farming industry. With an employee footprint of more than 8500, the group is in to poultry, dairy, processed protein food, animal nutrition, healthcare & biologicals. Group companies are Suguna Foods, Suguna Dairy, Globion, Aminovit Srilanka, Suguna Bangladesh and Kenya.