Wipro Released Job Openings On 14/09/2023.Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details are provided below.
Wipro Vacancy Details:
Wipro is inviting applications for Any Graduate with 06-11 years experience for ETL Developer position.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote(Hiring office located in Bangalore/Bengaluru)
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- We have opening for IICS (Should have experience in Developer + Support).
- If interested, kindly share your resume along with below details:
- 1. Total years of experience
- 2. Relevant Years of experience in IICS Data Implementation (should have min 3 years of exp in IICS project) :
- 3. Relevant years of experience in ETL Tool & PowerCenter
- 3. Current CTC
- 4. Expected CTC fixed
- 5. Notice period / Last working date
- 6. Current Organization (Payroll Org Name)
- 7. Ex-Wiproite: Y/N . If yes kindly share your employee ID
- 8. Any offer in hand : Y/N
- 9. Current Location:
- 10. Preferred Location:
- 11. Fine working for Support project and rotational and Night Shifts: Y/N
- Strong ETL knowledge on IICS and Informatica PowerCenter, Implementation of at least 2 projects in IICS
Experience on ETL Architect for at least 1-2 projects
Requirement gathering, attending customer discussion/workshops
Creating the ETL Design
Should be well versed with Different file Formats/ DBs and have worked with service connectors.
Hands-on development in the implementation of Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Power center
Design, develop, and support Data applications and infrastructure utilizing various technologies to process large volumes of data.
Knowledge of processes, mcts, tf.
Knowledge on web services.
Admin knowledge required
Flexibility to work on shift and support 24×7 project in various shifts
Owing the overall implementation of the Integration Jobs
Analysing the critical issues coming during the build process
Creating reusable integration components as part of Automation strategy
Coordinating with PM regarding the Job progress and Issue/blocker identification along with finding the workaround for the same
Designing the Pipelines leveraging the Best practice guide from Informatica keeping Job performance under consideration
Tracking of deliverables, assign tasks to resources and manage the requirements/scope
Escalate issues and raise support tickets where necessary with Technical helpdesk
Good communication skill; required for customer interaction during demo, status update