Mahindra Lifespace Developers Released Job Openings On 15/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Hiring Company Secretary & Compliance Officer.located at Mahindra Towers, Worli (Mumbai).If Interested, kindly drop an email with your resume to me at email@example.com with the mail subject titled-Company Secretary & Compliance Officer_MLDL @Mumbai
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- Work Experience: Min.12- Max.15 years
- Qualification: Company Secretary – Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Additional-Bachelor of Law (LLB) preferred.
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:15/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Ensure timely secretarial compliances as per the Companies Act 2013 and SEBI regulations for all entities in the Real Estate sector of Mahindra Group.
1. Compliance with requirements of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations and other applicable laws.
2. Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, and other statutory authorities.
3. Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate, SEBI and other applicable Laws.
4. Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
5. Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
6. Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
7. Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes, Implementation of Corporate Governance processes.
8. Adherence to all rules and regulations concerning the company practices and procedures.
9. Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
10. Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
11. Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management and strengthen document management process improvements as well as the management on compliance with SEBI Insider Trading Regulations and SEBI LODR Regulations.
12. Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues; Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues and Implement policies, procedures for the Company and drive simplification and automation.
Proficient knowledge of the provisions of Companies Act 2013, SEBI Regulations and other applicable laws; Drafting skills (Joint Venture (JV), agenda, minutes etc.;Discretion when handling confidential information; Confidence to provide support to senior leadership and board members; Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
About Company: Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd. is an Indian real estate and infrastructure development company headquartered in Mumbai, India. The company was founded in 1994 and is part of the Mahindra Group.