EXL Services Recruitment 2023. EXL Services recruiting CA Graduate for Senior Manager – Consolidation, Technical Accounting and Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
EXL (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that helps companies drive business impact and adapt faster to the changing global marketplace. EXL provides operations management, embedded analytics and technology platforms to organizations in the banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities, transportation and logistics, and travel industries. Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Consolidation, Technical Accounting and Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EXL Services
- Location: Noida
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Consolidation, Technical Accounting and Reporting
- Qualification: CA Graduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:19/09/2023
- Contact : Interested candidates please share their updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- EXL Service is hiring for Senior Manager-Finance – Consolidation, Technical Accounting and Reporting Noida Sec – 144
- Interested candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com with
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Offer in hand
- Comfortable for work from office
- Minimum qualifications
- Perform financial reporting and technical accounting for the corporate finance function of EXL.
- Be responsible for filing of quarterly and annual financial statements with US regulator, for instance, Securities Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Ensure closing of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Ensure financial reporting in Form 10-Q and Form 10-K, and have these be filed with SEC.
- Should have sound knowledge of accounting topics, such as, derivatives, leases, revenue, share-based employee compensation, employee-benefit plans, goodwill impairment, acquisition accounting.
- Be responsible to have the external audit be closed by Big 4 accounting firm.
- Abreast with the latest developments on accounting and reporting aspects from regulators, such as FASB and SEC.
- Be a participant to conduct finance due-diligence for mergers and acquisitions that the Company performs.
- Ancillary skills
- Experience in having filed 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K with SEC, or else being a part of corporate finance team of listed company and having made quarterly and annual financial filings to stock exchanges.
- Knowledge of any one of the following GAAP would be an advantage, for instance, IFRS, Ind AS or US GAAP