Cognizant Released Job Openings On 26/09/2023.Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B. Com,Any Graduates with 3 – 6 years experience for Financial Analyst position.Candidate must have minimum 4+ years of experience in fraud analysis/investigation or experience in relevant field.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:4.5-7.5 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:26/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
If you are interested, kindly fill the registration link- https://forms.office.com/r/tQRPAPJp7z
Role & responsibilities
- Work on incoming escalations in the form of bugs received via various channels/internal departments
- Perform a holistic review of flagged accounts to understand root cause; identify fraud vectors
- Conduct deep dive investigations and summarize findings effectively
- Ensure high-quality customer service through problem identifiation with emphasis on timely resolution in line with defined SLAs and standard procedures.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work efficiently, multi-task, and work well under pressure with minimal direction
- Act as a bridge between stakeholders and customers in providing support while delivering excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve risk systems and manual processes to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Identify new fraud trends/abuse sectors; gaps in current policies and update the review guidelines as required.
- Recommend process enhancements to eliminate rising fraud through collaborative approach with internal teams/stakeholders
- Derive weekly key insights from escalations worked to understand and improve user experience and Risk methodologies; mitigate risk within process & performance
- Synthesize complex data from escalations into executive summaries that can be showcased to a variety of audiences.
- Develop strong, positive relationships with internal clients and proactively assist with ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned.
General Qualifications :
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate Degree in relevant field
- Candidate must have minimum 4+ years of experience in fraud analysis/investigation or experience in relevant field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Strong presentation and business writing skills
- Logical/critical thinking ability to problem solve
- Multiple stakeholder management skills; Forecasting skills; Good analytical thinking, problem solving, Feedback & Coaching Skills
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to internal staffing client in a structured and clear manner
- Proven ability to work with sensitive information and to follow procedure when operating in a sensitive space
- Good team player – Prompt, responsive, responsible