State Street Released Job Openings On 09/03/2023.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for State Street s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
State Street Recruiting CA,CPA,MBA with an experience minimum of 12 to 14 years experience for Team Lead – Revenue Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Team Lead – Revenue Accounting follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:09/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Accenture Recruiting CA (Inter) / ACCA / MBA (Finance) Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
Responsibilities & Tasks Include
- Performing managerial reasonableness reviews and discussing reporting & analytics deliverables prepared by the team to ensure results make sense, that messaging is on point for the audience and ensuring the core objective of the deliverable is met
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- First point of escalation within the local reporting line for dealing with issues (people/process/technology) and ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to (e.g. company policies surrounding standard of conduct, information security, employment regulations)
- May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis and accounting transactions.
- May serve as a subject matter expert on particular accounting transactions. Coordinate with onshore team / Accounting Policy to determine appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions
- Coaches the team and works with onshore leadership to establish the team member goals and gather feedback for performance appraisals.
- Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed
- Ensure completion of deliverables within the committed timeframe including assistance with development of deliverable plans, attending deliverable specific or recurring meetings between the team and the onshore team. Team deliverables revolve around
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations (Billing) teams on initiatives, errors, new contracts, etc.
Click here for Official notification and Apply