SpiceJet Limited Released Job Openings On 24-09-2021. SpiceJet is an Indian airline operated by Sun Group of India. It is the second largest airline to carry more passengers domestically at cheaper rates. It operates more than 340 flights daily from 49 centers. Of these, 41 centers are in India and 8 abroad.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for SpiceJet Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
SpiceJet Limited Recruiting CA,B.Com,MBA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for AM/ Sr. Exec.- Contract Management – Finance Position.Complete Details for the AM/ Sr. Exec.- Contract Management – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/09/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 24 September , 9.30 AM – 11.00 AM Building 323, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV, Gurgaon – 122016
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- * Participate in organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance * Vet/Evaluate and/or draft contractual provisions and providing comments on draft agreements from a finance perspective based on discussions within finance vertical and senior management inputs, with a view to meeting organizational needs and expectations * Carry out exercise of contract management and cost control within Finance for all aviation sector related contracts. * Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of leasing and engineering related contracts * Carry out Interface with user department(s) within the company to achieve closure of the open contracts * Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with internal team about contractual issues * Prepare cost control related analysis and manage contractual warranties * Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal