Societe Generale Recruitment 2021. Societe Generale recruiting Graduate/ MBA / Chartered Accountant for Sr. Business Partner – Operational Risk Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Pvt. Ltd. has been set up as a strategic arm of the Bank in 2000, at Bangalore, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre serves as a Centre of Excellence for the Group. Eligibility for the Sr. Business Partner – Operational Risk Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Societe Generale
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr. Business Partner – Operational Risk Management
- Qualification: Graduate/ MBA / Chartered Accountant
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Approximate 10+ years of total experience with risk and relevant functional experience of 8+ years. People managing experience is an added advantage Should have experience on Internal Controls, Risk Management, Process & IT controls.Set up meeting for regular connects with stakeholders (CEO-2) 2. Manage meetings independently and contribute actively in discussion and identify points of action for all participants 3.Listen to internal partners and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Societe Generale Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Societe Generale Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.