Societe Generale Released Job Openings On 26-08-2021.Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Pvt. Ltd. has been set up as a strategic arm of the Bank in 2000, at Bangalore, Societe Generale Global Solution Centre serves as a €˜Centre of Excellence€™ for the Group. Global Investment Management & Services: Societe Generale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody (EUR 2 731 billion, March 2008) and under management (EUR 391 billion, March 2008).Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Societe Generale s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Societe Generale Recruiting CA/CS Candidates with 00-01+ Years of Experience for Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To assist Head of Audit in discharging his duties towards Global IGAD, Local Management, Regulators, External Auditors, and other stake holders by following activities: • Contribution to provide audit assurance on risks and controls, executing audits, issuance of audit reports by complying with professional auditing standards, IGAD standards / tools / processes, regulatory guidelines and SG Group Policies. • Pro-actively following up on recommendations. • Assisting manager in conducting annual risk assessment exercise to define annual audit plan. • MIS reporting to IGAD / Management including Audit Committee, ORM etc.; attending meetings as may be required from time to time. • Working closely with local / regional / global audit teams and maintaining team spirit. • Maintaining good working relationships with co-workers. • Contributing to the overall IGAD strategy and its implementation by ensuring focus on quality, risks and professionalism.